Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Like on Vay-cay? Road Trip!


Gabby and I went to Disneyland January 11th-13th. It was a short trip, but a great one.

I have been severely affected by the cold this winter. I'm usually happy because cold means I get to wear my jackets--I own over 30. This year, not even the thought of my jackets is making me happy.

So, I convinced Gabby she was also suffering from the cold and we went to Disneyland. We got to ride everything we wanted to. We ate some great food, snapped some photos, and bought some souvenirs. We even got to see the sun. I forgot what it was like.

But I think my favorite part of the trip was on Saturday night. We got on Indiana Jones at about 10:40pm and didn't get off until almost 11:30pm. The ride broke while we were on it! While we were in line I said that I hoped the ride would break while we were on it and we would have to walk off. It totally worked!

The park was closed by the time we finally got off and we got to walk through parts of Frontierland, Adventureland and New Orleans Square when no one else was there. It's really cool to be in an empty Disneyland. Gabby said it felt like a horror movie.

So, although I'm still cold and little depressed; I've got my great memory to keep me going until the sun comes back to Utah.

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Don't worry! We can see the sun again in like a month when we hit up Vegas. But until then, you'll probably be sad because you're buried under a foot of snow.

Chelle! said...

I just think that this picture is absolutely adorable. Plus you & Vieve are with some HOT men!!!