Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Real-ly Frightening

I actually hate the Real puns.


After a decade-long absence, I’m returning to the blogosphere. Okay, it wasn’t even close to that long, but it has been nearly 2 months. I’m sure that no one has even noticed my absence--except for Pepper. Thanks for the support, Pep!

I actually just wanted to share how proud I am of my pumpkin I carved for Halloween. I’m pretty good at carving pumpkins, but I think this one is my best work so far. Beautiful. It worked even better because it went with my “costume” which was a Real fan. It wasn’t so much a costume, as me putting on my going-to-a-game-gear.

Real are in the playoffs for the first time ever. Not only that, they won their first playoff game. Every other playoff game last week ended in a tie. Ha ha! Take that! Even if we don’t advance to the next round, they have put in a solid effort this year and made us all proud to be Real fans.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Welcome back! Your pumpkin was pretty amazing. If I had received it on my phone, that picture would be my screensaver.