Friday, February 8, 2008

Alright the rest of you, get out there and play some real football like a bunch of girls!

The MLS has posted their complete regular season schedule. I can now begin making plans for the summer. Until now it was, “I don’t know. There might be a Real game that weekend.” Now, it’s “Let me check my schedule.” Because I have indeed put all the games into it.

For now, these are the top five games I am looking forward to:

March 29th vs. Chicago Fire
Opening game. I have been counting down since it was announced back in December (well, really since the season ended last October). It’s going to be good. I hope we do better than last time we played Chicago. They kind of cleaned the floor with us.

May 31st vs. San Jose Earthquakes
RSL plays the new Earthquakes squad three times. This is the first of those. I am very excited to see the new lineup.

August 29th vs. Colorado Rapids
The only chance to see the rival Crapids in Salt Lake City this season. The best moment of last season was winning at Colorado the last game of the season. We were there to celebrate and I hope it happens again this year. If not, then at least we have a chance of beating them at home.

September 20th vs. Chivas USA
I miss Esky.

October 9th vs. New York Red Bulls
I am not so much looking forward to this game as I am looking forward to where this game may be played. ESPN2 will be visiting Utah for this game because it’s rumored the stadium should be completed by this date. I can’t wait to watch some soccer in a stadium designed for soccer (and on a field not covered with football lines).

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I can't wait for all of these things. Can you imagine how awesome this season is going to be?!