Thursday, February 14, 2008

Viva, Las Vegas!

Vacation alert!!

Gabby and I are heading out to Las Vegas this weekend. After this last storm, I am especially excited. It took me two hours and twenty minutes to get home on Wednesday night. I was really grumpy.

Anyway, Gabby’s company gives her President’s Day off. I think it is the only holiday she gets that I don’t. We took advantage last year with a trip to Sandy Eggo. It was a great trip, despite the fact it was rainy most of the weekend.

This year we chose Las Vegas. The main reason for this trip is so we can pay a visit to the Hard Rock Café. While in Sandy Eggo, we were looking for the Planet Hollywood Restaurant. I think it was closed. Anyway, after searching in vain, we found the Hard Rock and chose that instead. While there we each bought a T-shirt.

Later in the year, we paid a visit to the Salt Lake City Hard Rock. It was a long trip! We decided while there that buying a T-shirt could be fun and that collecting them could be really fun.

In October we visited Denver, to watch Real Salt Lake beat the Crapids (ha!) and while planning for that trip, found out there is a Hard Rock in Denver. We now have three Hard Rock shirts, each.

So, one year later and we are on our fourth Hard Rock Location. I plan on filling my closet out with Hard Rock shirts one day. For now, I have enough to last me a weekend trip…perhaps to Las Vegas.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Vegas baby! This trip is going to be legen-wait for it-dary!