Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Go my favorite sports team!

I actually have a couple of things to write about today. Firstly, my older brother is getting married. It’s crazy fast and I honestly can’t believe it, but it’s going to happen. I will be getting August 7th off work.

My mom is super excited. She has waited so long for one of her kids to get married. I’m a tell you now, anyone who says anything to me like “you’re next” or “when are you getting married?” is going to get a punch in the head. You’ve been warned.

Second item, I was going to post a list like Pepper did detailing 101 awesome things about me (because I’m awesome), but as I was writing the list, I figured I had about 101 potential blog entries. Especially because some of my little facts are super long. Here’s the first one:

I don’t like a lot of sports. When I was younger, I liked basketball because I was pretty good at it. Then I liked football because they allow tackling. Now, I prefer soccer.

The thing is, I’m not really good at any one sport. I play a lot of sports just well enough that I don’t embarrass myself. I’m talking basketball, football, baseball, soccer, volleyball, badminton, tennis, etc. The only thing I’m really “good” at is swimming.

And I’m not trying to brag, it’s just fact. Ask Pepper. She excels at soccer and running, but if we play anything else, I’m a give her a run for her money. Just don’t expect me to play by the rules. There should totally be tackling in all sports.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Thats right I excel at soccer and running! I do wish my talents were spread around, like yours are.

Am I invited to this blessed event?