Friday, May 30, 2008

Ole Ole Ole Ole

I have no idea what is going on in this league. I just have to say that it's a good thing the season is so long. Otherwise no one would ever really show what they were capable of. Let's hope this weekend Real does just that.

LA Galaxy @ Toronto FC
Both these teams have completely proved me wrong. I said, repeatedly, that there was no chance for either of them. They both keep winning games. However, I think Toronto, with their home crowd behind them, will win this match.

NY Red Bulls @ Houston Dynamo
The Dynamo were impressive for about two games and then lost to San Jose last weekend. New York has not been consistently anything this season. I honestly don’t know what to expect from this match, so let’s call it a tie.

San Jose Earthquakes @ Real Salt Lake
The Earthquakes have already visited RSL once this season. It was an LHUSOC game, but it was still a victory for Real. They also have a long list of players on their injury list and two more who are away on national duty. I think that RSL takes this one.

Columbus Crew @ Chivas USA
Columbus has been the team to beat so far this year. Chivas has not been up to snuff. Even so, I think that Chivas will take the three points from this match.

FC Dallas @ Colorado RapidsThe Rapids, much to my delight, have returned to their ridiculous ways. They can’t seem to do anything right. I’m going to stick with the Hoops to win this match.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Alls I'm saying is, if we don't win, I will officially hate the team.
At least until the next game.