Friday, April 25, 2008

Week 5

I think that every time I do this I am completely wrong. Everyone keeps letting me down. I blame the teams for losing when I said they should win.

Kansas City Wizards at Toronto FC
Toronto has a great home crowd. They are loud and obnoxious and throw streamers at the opposing team to the point where they can’t even take a corner kick. I don’t know why this behavior is allowed. I am really hoping that Kansas, who I believe is in first place right now, hands Toronto a home loss. Maybe that will shut their fans up for a few seconds.

Houston at Columbus
Columbus is kind of looking amazing right now. Houston…not so much. I am going to give this win to Columbus, who have been playing hard this year and have actually won a game. Houston has not.

Real Salt Lake at DC United
I don’t have high hopes for our boys. They looked in very poor form the first half of their game at Toronto. The play was sloppy. And although I would like to think that they would be able to beat DC again, it just doesn’t seem likely. 3 points to DC.

Colorado Rapids at Chicago Fire
Both these teams lost last weekend. Chicago to Kansas and Colorado to San Jose. Of the two, I would say that Colorado’s loss was a bigger surprise. They lost at home. To San Jose. I’m giving this one to Chicago.

Chivas USA at Los Angeles Galaxy
Yeah, LA is technically the home team, but since both of them play at the same field, it’s a home game all around. I don’t think LA will win.

San Jose Earthquakes at New York Red Bulls
San Jose is starting to prove that they are a team. They beat Colorado at home last weekend. Colorado has been up and down this year. New York has been a little confusing so far this season. I think that they had a victory last weekend and then lost it. I still think that they are going to win at home.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I hope very much that you are wrong in the Real prediction, but for credibility's (is that a word?) sake, I hope you're right everywhere else.

Go Real. (said a la Cort on The End)