Thursday, April 10, 2008

What's to come

I’m a pretty big failure when it comes to the blogging this week. In my defense, I’ve been really busy at work and at home. I have a huge registration due next week and I, of course, couldn’t get any of it finished until this week. I’m very smart.

Not that there’s anything to report on. It’s business as usual.

I’m very excited for this upcoming weekend/week. We have a lot of stuff going on in the next nine days. First off, we have the excitement of the weekend. I love the weekend. This Saturday we have a soccer game, and that is the last home game we have until the last day of the month. We better make it count.

The following Monday, we are going to the Jimmy Eat World concert! I am so excited. They are one of my top three bands, and the only one of them I have yet to see.

The weather is improving, so I’m excited for the warm weekend.

Next week is Spring Break for Alpine School District and my family will be gone. Secretly, I like it when they are away and I have the house to myself (or mostly to myself).

Then next Saturday we will be running in the SLC 5k. Gabby is back to health and I’m sure pounding the pavement (or treadmill because of the bad weather). I think we’re going to kill ourselves trying to beat one another. We’ll probably run at a normal pace for the first 2.9 miles and then get into a crazy sprint for the last 0.2 miles. She will win, if that’s the case. She can run faster than me at an all out sprint.

So, I’m sure you’ll hear all about all that’s coming up. Sorry there isn’t anything that has already happened to talk about.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I won't lie, this upcoming week+ is going to be so fun! I am totally looking forward to it-which is probably why today (and probably tomorrow) have been dragging like crazy! Gah!